Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week 5: Message and Meaning

This is what photography is all about for me. I love taking pictures that will mean something to someone. 

I've found that, for me, though I love landscapes and pictures of objects, the people are what make an image most meaningful. Photos that bring back memories of a person, or a treasured time. Those are what matter to me. So I've developed a little collection for this assignment. (Sorry, I really just couldn't pick one or two.)

Family:

Friends:

And just one more:


3 comments:

  1. Heather - love your photo collages! (Love the way you put cute text on top too) It's been fun to see everyone's photos as we've learned during this class. I still love your umbrella shots from the first week - and the catching the frisbee in mid-air. Good wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love people most of all too. Love your final pictures and collages. Great work with all of your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing Heather!

    I feel the same :) People bring spirit to images and personality that is harder to find sometimes in other things.

    I loved seeing who is most important to you and where :)

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete