Thursday, November 18, 2010

Week 4: Natural Light

I'm so sorry that this is really late in the week. The last two weeks have been crazy, and I just "finished" my assignment. Let me just say that I miss the sunshine. Sunshine that doesn't filter through the clouds. But at the same time, I love the clouds. I'm a little torn about the weather, to say the least. But you don't want to hear about the weather. If you're reading this, you want to see the photos! So here they are.

Side Lit:
f/5/6  1/40  ISO:400


I just had to throw these two in--My brother made friends with a cat while we were at this barn. He doesn't particularly like cats, but this cat sure liked him. 

Back Lit:

f/4.5  1/320  ISO:100
 Front Lit:

f/5.6  1/100  ISO:400
It was awfully overcast when I finally got a chance to take some pictures. If you look really closely, you can see a very faint shadow on the truck.


Natural Reflected Light:

f/4.5  1/160  ISO: 100
The reflector here is a white door. I like the hair lighting too.


Back Lit Silhouette:

f/16  1/15  ISO: 400 
f/22  1/250  ISO: 100
I took this one a couple weeks ago--this is one of my grandpa's horses. I like this silhouette a lot more than the first one. But then again, I'm kind of a sucker for sunbursts and lens flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment